Master in Nursing (MSN) Program, St. Louis | Maryville University
MASTER’S IN NURSING (MSN)
Walker Hall, a state-of-the-art facility, offers students a real-life setting to learn in healthcare environments resembling those in which they may later work in.
The St. Louis region offers numerous clinical opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience since the area boasts of top-notch healthcare companies such as:
• St. Louis Children’s Hospital
• SSM Healthcare
• Mercy Hospital
• St. Luke’s Hospital
The Catherine McAuley School of Nursing is accredited by:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
It is fully approved by:
Missouri State Board of Nursing
3605 MO Blvd.
Jefferson City, MO 65109
The master’s degree in nursing at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
The master’s degree in nursing at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education http://www.ccneaccreditation.org.
The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredits the following programs in the Catherine McAuley School of Nursing:
- The Traditional, Fast Track, and Weekend College Pre-Licensure Baccalaureate Programs
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion Program
- The Masters of Science in Nursing (nurse practitioner programs)
- The Post Masters in Nursing (nurse practitioner certification programs)
- The Bachelor in Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
*Please note according to Section 335.066, RSMo of the Missouri Nursing Practice Act that admission and completion of the BSN program does not guarantee eligibility to take the licensure examination.