The Catherine McAuley School of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Why Choose Nursing At Maryville University
The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredits the following programs in the Catherine McAuley School of Nursing
- The Traditional, Fast Track, and Weekend College Pre-Licensure Baccalaureate Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion Program
- The Masters of Science in Nursing (nurse practitioner programs)
- The Post Master’s in Nursing (nurse practitioner certification programs)
- The Bachelor in Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
It is fully approved by:
Missouri State Board of Nursing
3605 MO Blvd.
Jefferson City, MO 65109