MSN Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
MSN Adult‐Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner or Nursing Education
- BSN from an NLNAC/CCNE accredited program*
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course within 5 years of start date
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States
- Three letters of recommendation (a minimum of one academic, one clinical)
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- 500 word essay describing your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner or nurse educator as well as your philosophy of graduate nursing education.
For additional information regarding Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing offerings, click here.
This program is also available online.