Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner or Nursing Education
- BSN from an NLNAC/CCNE accredited program*
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course within 5 years of start date
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States
- Three letters of recommendation (a minimum of one academic, one clinical)
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- 500 word essay describing your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner or nurse educator as well as your philosophy of graduate nursing education.
For additional information regarding Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing offerings, click here.