|Request More Information|
|Why Choose Maryville?|
A Maryville University education is an excellent value. With our emphasis on liberal arts study and professional preparation, we offer small classes, excellent academic programs, outstanding faculty, and close proximity to internship and employment opportunities in St. Louis.
There are many financial aid opportunities to help offset the cost of a private university education. Our goal is to enable any eligible student to attend Maryville. At Maryville University, financial aid is available in the form of grants, loans, scholarships and work-study programs. Both merit-based and need-based assistance is available.
Need Help Financing Your Education?
- Maryville’s strong financial aid and merit scholarship programs along with state, federal and private programs make the overall cost to attend comparable to a public institution.
- All accepted full time first undergraduate degree students are automatically considered for merit awards. These awards range from $6,000 to $14,000 per academic year. There is also a competition for the University Scholars Program; theses awards range from the cost of tuition up to tuition, room and board.
- Prospective art and design students can compete for scholarships ranging from $500to $5,000 a year.
- 86 percent of Maryville’s full-time students receive some form of financial aid.
- Over $57 million was awarded in financial aid last year, helping to make Maryville University’s quality education affordable.