The Student Consumer Information regulations created by The United States Department of Education require universities to disclose specific consumer information to prospective and current students, alumni, and employees. The following information lists and describes the consumer information that the University is required to provide. Where applicable, links have been provided to appropriate documents or websites for further information.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA-FIDER)
- Credit Hour/Contact Hour Guidelines
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
Once on this page, click on the “Get data for one institution” and then enter Maryville University of Saint Louis to see our specific data.
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
Click Div. II Academic Success Rates then choose Maryville University of Saint Louis to view the data.
- Transfer Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
Click Div. II Academic Success Rates then choose Maryville University of Saint Louis to view the data .
Health and Safety
- Alcohol and Constrolled Substances Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Safety and Security Information
- Annual Report and Crime Statistics
Student Financial Assistance
- Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
The Higher Education Act requires institutions to develop and implement a code of conduct with respect to private education loans. The code of conduct address standards of business for the working relationships between college officials and private loan lenders and servicers.
- Net Price Calculator
- Private Loan Lender List
- Financial Aid Withdrawal Policy
- Graduation Rates
- Retention Rates
- Transfer Out Rates
- Gainful Employment
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates