Communication Sciences and Disorders
Why Choose Communication Sciences and Disorders At Maryville University?
- With a new state-of-the-art facility and home to the health professions programs, Myrtle E. and Earl E. Walker Hall offers Maryville students the best audiology and speech and language therapy resources in the region.
- Expert faculty members are passionate about mentoring and helping each student identify a strong career path.
- Professional connections are emphasized in learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- We are committed to a technology-forward learning environment.
- Maryville continually updates curriculums with input from business and professional leaders to keep pace with the needs of employers.