Maryville University offers the convenience of online student account services for electronic payments, billing, refunding and automated tuition payment plans for students. These services are offered online through My Account, where you are able to see current activity on your student account, make payments, signup for payment plans, and setup a refund profile. To login to My Account, please visit https://www.maryville.edu/epaylogin.
Payment Due Dates
Payment due dates for each semester are provided below. Students need to have payment arrangements to cover their semester balance completed on or before the payment due date. Payment arrangements can include financial aid, payments applied to the student account, or enrollment in a semester payment plan.
|Semester||Payment and/or payment arrangement due date*||Late fee added to student account after|
|Spring classes||December 15||December 22|
|Spring 2nd half classes**||March 1||March 8|
|Fall classes||August 1||August 8|
|Fall 2nd half classes**||October 1||October 8|
|Summer classes beginning in May||May 1||May 8|
|Summer classes beginning in June||June 1||June 8|
|Summer classes beginning in July||July 1||July 8|
|Summer classes beginning in August||August 1||August 8|
*Students registering after the payment deadline must make payment or payment arrangements within 7 days of registration.
** Second half payment due dates are applicable to students who are only enrolled in second half courses and did not attend during the first half of the semester.
Important Note: Students must have a payment arrangement in place to cover their balance in full by the due dates stated at the top of this page. Students lacking payment arrangements are subject to a $100 late fee. If a payment arrangement is not in place by the second week of the term/semester, students will be automatically enrolled in the Monthly Payment Plan for any remaining balance, and subject to payment plan late fees of $25 per missed or late payment. Further, students will be unable to register for future semesters if terms of payment arrangements are not met.
- Pay Online
Maryville accepts echeck (ACH) payments, debit card, and credit card (VISA, Master Card, Discover, and American Express) payments online. Beginning July 1, 2013, credit card payments will be charged a 2.85% convenience fee. Payments made online through echeck and debit card options will not be charged an additional fee.
- Pay in Person
Maryville accepts cash, checks, bank checks, and money order. Please write your student number on all checks. Payments can be made in the Visitor Center, located in Gander Hall.
- Pay By Mail
Maryville accepts checks, bank checks, and money order. Please write your student number on all checks. You can mail payments to:
Attn: Solution Squad/Gander Hall
650 Maryville University Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
- Pay Tuition in Installments (offered online only)
Maryville University offers students the option to sign up for a Semester Payment Plan. The payment plan option will allow a student to divide the semester balance throughout the semester. Students must sign up for a payment plan each semester. The available payment plans are:
Monthly Payment Plan
- Fall Monthly Semester Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided over a 5 month period.
- Option 1 – Due dates on the 15th of each month: July 15, August 15, September 15, October 15, and November 15
- Option 2 – Due dates on the 1st of each month: August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, and December 1
- Spring Monthly Semester Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided over a 5 month period.
- Option 1 – Due dates on the 15th of each month: December 15, January 15, February 15, March 15, and April 15.
- Option 2 – Due dates on the 1st of each month: January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1, and May 1.
- Summer Monthly Semester Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided over a 4 month period. Pa
- Option 1 – Due dates on the 15th of each month: May 15, June 15, July 15, and August 15.
- Option 2 – Due dates on the 1st of each month: May 1, June 1, July 1, and August 1.
Two Payment Plan
- Fall Two Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided in half. Payment due dates are August 1 and October 1.
- Spring Two Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided in half. Payment due dates are January 1 and March 1.
- Summer Two Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided in half. Payment due dates are May 1 and July 1.
If a student wishes to utilize a payment plan, they must enroll in the payment plan online through My Account at https://www.maryville.edu/epaylogin.
- Fall Monthly Semester Payment Plan. Your balance will be divided over a 5 month period.
- Pay with Employer Assistance
- If your company pays directly to Maryville University or to you, in advance of taking your course work, payments need to be submitted by the payment due date.
- If your company needs to be billed, authorizations, vouchers, approval tuition forms, etc., need to be submitted to the Solution Squad by the payment due date. These forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If your company pays directly to you upon completion of your semester work, Maryville offers a Fall Grade Dependent Payment Plan, Spring Grade Dependent Payment Plan, and a Summer Grade Dependent Payment Plan in which your payment is deferred until one month after the completed semester. To request access to this plan:
- Submit documentation each semester on company letterhead that you are eligible for tuition reimbursement. Documentation must include the percentage or amount you are eligible to receive and when reimbursement takes place. Typically this letter is provided by the Human Resources Office. You can submit your documentation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email will be sent to your Maryville email address instructing you to go online and enroll in our Grade Dependent Payment Plan. Students must submit documentation and enroll in the plan each semester.
- Pay with Financial Aid
There are many financial aid opportunities to assist students. For more information on financial aid and the process to apply, please visit our Financial Aid section. If you have successfully completed the financial aid process and aid covers the entire balance, it is not necessary for you to make any additional payment arrangements. If aid does not cover the entire balance, you will need to pay the difference in full or enroll in one or more of the applicable payment plans listed above.
You must grant authorized user access on My Account to any person making student account payments online on your behalf. In addition to making payments online, an authorized user will have access to your student account and will be able to set up a payment plan. To grant access to an authorized user, please visit My Account at https://www.maryville.edu/epaylogin.
Financial Aid begins to disburse during the second week of classes and refunds are generated at the start of the third week. Students do not need to request a refund from Financial Aid as these are automatically processed. If a payment has generated a credit balance, a student can request a refund by contacting the Solution Squad. Depending on the method of payment the student has selected, they should receive the refund in three to ten days.
Any charges added to the account after the refund is processed are the responsibility of the student and should be paid upon billing unless otherwise specified (e.g. bookstore charges, student fees, added classes, etc.)
Students who want credits to be maintained on their student account must request in writing that a refund not be issued. Credits not absorbed by subsequent charges will be refunded to students within 30 days of the end of the enrollment period (i.e. the academic year).
- Tuition and Fees
Maryville University accepts cash, check, money orders, cashier’s checks, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express and pinless debit for tuition and fee payments. Maryville University also accepts most Employer Tuition Assistance programs and works with students to award federal, state and institutional financial aid.
- Convenience Fee
Maryville University will only accept credit card payments for student account balances online through the online account management system, My Account. Credit card payments made through the online system will be charged a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.85% (minimum $3 convenience fee). The University will continue to accept e-check, check, cash, and debit card payments without a convenience fee.
- One Card
You can use your OneCard to purchase items from The M Store, grocery items from Louie’s Market, a latté from Starbucks or food in the Dining Hall.
You, your family and friends can load money onto your Maryville OneCard online at http://onecard.maryville.edu. The money is uploaded onto your card for easy purchasing power on campus.
Then use your OneCard at these locations:
Dining Hall – Gander
Louie’s Market, Louie’s and The M Store – Donius University Center
Starbucks – Library
In the event that a credit (balance due student) is generated on a student’s account, the credit balance will be issued as a refund to the student and mailed to the permanent address on file. If the student has created a refund profile in their student account the refund will be sent electronically to the account specified by the student. Mailed checks take approximately seven to ten business days and are sent via USPS mail.
Tuition, Fees & One Card
Questions? Contact the Solution Squad at 314-529-9360 or email@example.com.