How do I request my transcript?
Current students and alumni can request an online transcript by clicking here
.Students also have the option of filling out a transcript request form.
Request Transcript Form
- Complete, sign, and return the form to the Student Service Center. The Student Service Center is located in Gander Hall. You can also email the transcript request form to the SSC at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 314-529-9925.
- Make sure you indicated if you need an official or unofficial transcript.
At this time the Student Service Center can only fax or email unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts are mailed or picked up in the office.
Do I have to pay a transcript request fee?
How do I register for class?
- Go to the Maryville Portal at community.maryville.edu.edu.
- Log-in with your username and password.
- Go to the right side of your portal screen and click on AccessMU for Students.
- Click on Registration, then choose Select and Register for Classes.
- Make sure you choose your term. The Digital World Maryville page will allow you to search and register for your courses.
Will I get withdrawn from classes if I have a “hold” on my account?
No. However, students who have “holds” on their accounts will not be able to register for future classes.
How do I locate my final grades?
- Log-in to the Maryville portal at community.maryville.eduedu.
- Click on AccessMU for students.
- Click on Academic Profile
- Chose final/midterm grade report.
What is the timeline for adding or dropping courses?
Go to catalog.maryville.edu to view the academic calendar.
Do I need my advisers approval to register for class?
In many cases, an adviser’s approval is required to register for classes. Students should contact their adviser prior to the registration period and schedule an appointment. Advisers assist in course selection and guide students in satisfying specific degree requirements as efficiently as possible.
Where are my transfer credits?
Transcript detailing is a time consuming process. Please know that the Student Service Center is working on it. If you have any questions or concerns please call the Student Service Center at (314) 529-9360 or contact your Life Coach.
When can I register?
Students can see their registration date in the Maryville Portal.
- Go to community.maryville.edu
- Go to the right side of your portal screen, click on Access MU for students
- Click on Registration
- Then, click on Registration Eligibility
How long does it take to get my diploma?
It takes at least two weeks to process final grades and confirm degrees.
Why do I have a registration hold on my account?
A registration hold is typically placed on a student’s account because the student has a balance. Students will not be able to register for future courses until the balance is paid. Please visit or contact the Student Service Center for more information regarding the individual account. The Student Service Center is located in Gander Hall. You can contact the SSC at (314) 529-9360 or email@example.com.