Philippine Duchesne Society
PHILIPPINE DUCHESNE SOCIETY
The Philippine Duchesne Society is Maryville University’s most distinguished annual giving club. The University recognizes donors who give $1,000 or more during one fiscal year (June 1 through May 31) to academic, co-curricular or athletic programs at Maryville. These funds are used to address the priorities of the University that Duchesne Society gifts make possible: experiential learning opportunities, annual scholarships, emerging programs, campus initiatives and much more.
Benefits of Membership
Duchesne Society membership provides unique access to special events and resources, including:
- Invitations and reserved seating for special events
- An invitation to attend the annual Spirit of Maryville dinner, honoring the ongoing support and generosity of donors and volunteers
- A personal copy of Magnolia, Maryville’s art and literary magazine
- Recognition in the annual President’s Report
- Annual Duchesne Society Scholarships: A gift of $2,000 or more establishes an annual scholarship in your name, or in the name of someone you would like to honor or remember. The full amount of your gift is awarded to a worthy student, and you have the opportunity to renew your scholarship each year.