What graduate programs are available at Maryville?
We offer numerous graduate programs through our four schools.
What graduate programs are offered online?
Maryville University’s Nursing Program offers five online programs:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – AGPCNP, AGACNP, PNP, PMHNP & FNP concentrations
- Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate – AGPCNP, AGACNP, PNP, PMHNP, & FNP concentrations
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice – AGPCNP, AGACNP, PNP, PMHNP & FNP concentrations
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with Nurse Practitioner Concentration – ACPCNP, AGACNP, PNP, PMHNP & FNP.
Maryville University also offers:
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Doctor of Education – Higher Education Leadership
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) online
- Master Business Administration (MBA) online
- MS Data Analytics online
- Master of Science Software Development (MSSD) online
- MS Data Science online, MA Strategic Communication online
- MA Management and Leadership online
- Online MS Cybersecurity
Click here for FAQs on our online programs.
If you’re looking for the most direct route toward upskilling, reskilling, or retooling your professional focus, an online certificate might be your best move. Maryville currently offers certificate programs with 100% online coursework at the bachelor’s, post-bachelor’s, and post-master’s levels.
Below are the post-bachelor’s and post-master’s programs:
What is required for admission into a graduate program? Is testing required for entrance into graduate programs?
Each graduate program is different and yes, some have admission requirements. You can find the admission requirements for your area of study on that program’s Web page at https://www.maryville.edu/admissions/graduate/academic-programs/.
What is your tuition rate?
Please consult our complete list of graduate tuition and fees.
Is financial aid available to graduate students?
Graduate students may qualify for low-interest, federally-funded educational loans. Interested students should contact the Financial Aid Office at 314-529-9360. Graduate students must register for a minimum of six credit hours per semester to qualify.
When and where are classes offered?
Classes are held on the main campus, 650 Maryville University Drive, just off of Highway 141 and Highway 40 in St. Louis West County. The School of Education also offers some field-based programs at various locations throughout the community. Call 314-529-9542 for additional information.
Do I need teaching certification in order to receive a Master of Arts in Education?
No. If you are not seeking teacher certification, you may obtain a Master of Arts in Education as a part-time, evening student. We also have programs for those who have a Bachelor of Arts and wish to obtain a Master of Arts in Education with teaching certification. These are full-time day programs.