Pre-College and Summer Programs
From sports to science, Maryville offers a wide range of fun summer camps and programs
Maryville University offers a variety of fun and interesting summer camps for children and pre-college programs for teens. Our programs allow students to improve their athletic skills, expand their artistic vision, explores the sciences and discover the exciting place where sports and business intersect.
Summer Pre-College & Summer Programs
2019 Rawlings Sport Business Management Summer Institute
This action packed week gives students the opportunity to experience what it’s like to work in the fast paced environment of the business of sports. Students will have the opportunity to interact and network with professionals in a variety of positions within the business of sport including a product good company, professional sports, minor league sports, sports commission and college athletics.
Check-in – Monday, June 3 @ 6 p.m.
Check-out – Saturday, June 8 @ 11 a.m.
• Must stay in housing provide, no commuters
• 5 student allowed per High School
• Day program includes breakfast, classroom experience, visits and lunch
• Dinner and on campus activities will be provided in the evening
• Students will be staying at the Drury Plaza Hotel – Chesterfield with staff supervision
• Transportation to and from all events is provided and required, no self-transportation
2019 Cyber Security Summer Institute
More information coming soon!