This action packed week gives students the opportunity to experience what it’s like to work in the fast paced environment of the business of sports. Students will have the opportunity to interact and network with professionals in a variety of positions within the business of sport including a product good company, professional sports, minor league sports, sports commission and college athletics.
Check-in – Monday, June 4 @ 6 p.m.
Check-out – Saturday, June 9 @ 1 p.m.
• Must stay on campus, no commuters
• 5 student allowed per High School
• Day program includes breakfast, classroom experience, visits and lunch
• Dinner and on campus activities will be provided in the evening
• Students will be staying in Saints Hall on Maryville’s campus
• Transportation to and from all events is provided and required, no self-transportation
Click here to download the 2018 schedule