Gander Dining Hall
- Monday thru Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
SPRING Break – Gander Dining Hall
- Saturday March 8th thru Saturday March 15th
the dining hall is open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Normal Hours Resume Sunday March 16th.
Gander Dining Hall offers an extremely varied menu to cater to as many tastes as possible such as traditional entrées served with a variety of fruits and vegetables, Italian cuisine such as pastas, sauces and fresh baked pizza, Mexican fare like quesadillas, enchiladas and Spanish rice, Asian items such as stir-fry bar and oriental entrées with chicken or vegetables. Our Chef creates fresh new items on a regular basis!
Special Dietary Accommodations for Campus Meals–Dining Services is committed to providing quality meals for a variety of tastes and dietary needs. However, if our menu does not accommodate your dietary needs, please see the Food Service Director or Chef to set up a meeting to discuss menu options. Call 314-529-9308314-529-9308 for more information.
Coffee House -serving Kaldi’s coffee
Kaldi’s offers brewed coffees, espressos and lattes, along with an assortment of “grab and go” drinks, sweets and snacks. Students can pick up coffee on their way to the library or settle in at one of Kaldi’s ample tables or cozy couches. A flat-screen TV, free wireless Internet access and an iPod docking station provide all the conveniences of home, in a warm friendly environment.
Kaldi’s is also the spot for “Unplugged at Kaldi’s,” a series of coffeehouses sponsored by the Campus Activities Board (CAB) and featuring the live musical talents of Maryville students.
Coffee House Hours
- Monday/Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
SPRING Break Hours for Kaldi’s Coffee
- Closed Saturday March 8th and 9th
- Open March 10th thru 14th 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturday March 15th
- Open Sunday March 16th at 3:00 p.m.
Director of Dining Service