Cookie and T.R. Jr. Potter Hall is a co-ed facility housing 248 students and has a private bathroom in each residential room. Male and female students live next to one another; however, single-gendered living spaces are also designated throughout the buillding. Room options in Potter Hall include doubles and triples, with the possibility of a few single rooms based on accommodation requests.
Accommodations in Potter Hall include:
- Spacious lobby with two study areas
- Free laundry facilities
- Beverage station (free coffee, tea, water)
- Cardio fitness room
- Saints Snack Shop (small selection of items available for purchase)
- Private backyard patio
- Residential Life Office
The style of room and dimensions vary:
- 2 or 3-Bed (Layout A) – 13’ x 18’
- 2-Bed (Layout B) – 13’ x 15’
- 3-Bed (Layout C) – 13’ x 17’ and 13’ x 10’-6’’
- 3-Bed (Layout D) – 13’ x 23’.
Furnishings provided by the university include:
- Twin-sized beds with built-in drawers and night stands (beds are not made to be lofted)
- Desks and desk chairs
- Closet and wardrobe
The Maryville OneCard will be used as the room key in Potter Hall.