Graduate Bridge (Accelerated) Program Options
Maryville University offers unique opportunities for you to enroll in graduate courses while you’re completing your undergraduate degree. We also provide opportunities for working professionals who would like to build on their already-completed associate degree to receive a master’s degree in an accelerated program.
Our graduate bridge programs are gateways to both of these goals. With these accelerated courses of study, you can work toward two degrees at once, saving you both time and money, expanding your career mobility and increasing your salary. If you attend summer sessions, you can complete your graduate work in only one additional year after earning your bachelor’s degree.
We offer the following graduate degrees:
- Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Education with Certification in Reading/Literacy Specialization
- Master of Arts in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Leadership
- Master of Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Actuarial Science
- Master of Social Work/Saint Louis University
Detailed information about application and degree requirements for the graduate and graduate bridge programs is available from your adviser.