Documents for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
If you have been notified by email that the 2019-2020 FAFSA requires additional documentation, you may access the Financial Aid Checklist to determine and review the additional materials needed to complete this process and follow the progress of your Financial Aid file.
You can access the Checklist by logging into Access Maryville using your Maryville email credentials. Once you are logged in select AccessMU for Students, then select Financial Aid, then select Financial Aid Checklist.
All required documents will be available from this Checklist.
Documents for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- 2018-2019 Affidavit of Citizenship
- 2018-2019 Verification Dependent Form
- 2018-2019 Verification Independent Form
- 2018-2019 Verification – Educational Purpose Form
- 2018-2019 Adjustment to Financial Aid Form
- 2018-2019 Support Statement
- Loan Discharge Certification and Acknowledgement
- Selective Service Documentation
- Request Verification of Non-filing or Wage and Income Transcript
- Request Tax Return Transcript from the IRS