SAINTS Sneak Peek Wednesdays
SAINTS Sneak Peek Wednesdays
Join us virtually each Wednesday in September, October and November for live sessions with Maryville faculty, staff and students. We’re here to guide you every step of the way to becoming a SAINT, and will cover academics, student life, financial aid and more! Mark your calendars for the sessions below.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
We know this is a significant investment and we want to make sure you understand and are aware of the scholarships and financial aid available to assist you in affording Maryville.
Diversity & Inclusion (Multicultural Scholars Program)
Maryville students are encouraged to be themselves and embrace diversity. Learn more about the Multicultural Scholarship and Multicultural Scholars program. Students in the Multicultural Scholars program gain awareness of their social membership groups, talents, and strengths, through programming around social justice, diversity and inclusion.
Cybersecurity is the protection of internet-connected systems such as hardware, software and data from cyber-threats and is one of the fastest growing careers. Learn about our state-of-the-art Cyber Fusion Center (our student-run and faculty-managed security operations center), participate in an ethical hacking activity and hear from Cybersecurity faculty, students and professionals.
Design & Visual Art
Join us for an engaging virtual visit experience where you will meet Maryville Design & Visual Art faculty and students, learn how to successfully prepare a portfolio for scholarship consideration and find out why Maryville grads are in demand.
College of Arts & Sciences
Join us for an engaging virtual visit experience where you will learn more about our academic programs in the College of Arts & Sciences. For a list of all of our programs in the College of Arts & Sciences please check out maryville.edu/as. Hear from Maryville faculty and students.
- Mathematical and Computer Sciences – Actuarial Science, Data Science, Mathematical Science, Computer Science
- Sciences – Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Clinical Laboratory Science, Engineering, Forensic Science, Sustainability and Environmental Stewardship
- Criminology and Social Sciences – Criminology/Criminal Justice, Forensic Psychology/Criminal Justice, Psychology, Psychology/Sociology
- Pre-Health Programs – Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Chiropractic Medicine, Pre-Dentistry, Pre-Medicine, Pre-Optometry, Pre-Osteopathic Medicine, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Physicians Assistant, Pre-Veterinary
School of Business & School of Education
Join us for an engaging virtual visit experience where you will learn more about our academic programs in the School of Business & the School of Education. Hear from Maryville faculty and students. This visit experience is designed for students interested in the following programs:
- Accounting Information Systems
- Business Administration
- Cyber Security
- Financial Services
- Elementary/Early Childhood Education
- Middle Level Education (Grades 5-9)
- Secondary Level Education (Grades 9-12)
How to Apply and Important Admissions Deadlines
Learn more about Maryville’s application process as we walk you through the Admission Application and discuss important Admission & Scholarship deadlines.
Health Professions Programs
Healthcare jobs are expected to become the largest employing sector over the next decade. See why Maryville graduates are in high demand! Join us for an engaging virtual visit experience to learn more about Maryville’s health professions programs. You will hear from Maryville faculty and current students. This virtual visit experience is designed for students interested in the following programs:
- Communication Sciences & Disorders (Early Direct Admit Master’s Speech Language Pathology Program)
- Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning, Wellness Management, Pre-Athletic Training)
- Music Therapy
- Nursing (Freshmen Direct-Entry)
- Occupational Therapy (Early Direct Admit Master’s Program)
- Physical Therapy (Early Assurance-Freshman Entry Doctoral Program)
Rawlings Sport Business Management
The world of sport is so much more than games played-marketing, promotions and sales play vital roles. As the only Corporate Named program, Maryville University’s Rawlings Sport Business Management Program can turn your passion for sport into a career you will love. Learn how professional partnerships created by our program will offer you hands-on experience in real-world projects.
Emerging Careers of the Future
As automation changes the way we live and work every day jobs in technology are proving to be some of the biggest career opportunities. Our emerging tech programs are driven by 150 years of educational expertise. You’ll learn on our smart campus in a smart city and through our partnerships with some of the world’s business experts. This visit experience is designed for students interested in the following programs:
- Computer Science (6 Tracks to Choose From)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development
- Data Science
- User Experience
- Data Science