We offer comprehensive, primary care services for our students, including:
- Diagnoses and treatment of acute, self-limiting illness and injury, including strep throat, influenza, UTIs, joint sprains, rashes, common colds, scrapes and bruises.
- Diagnoses and management of many chronic conditions, including migraines, IBS, Hypertension, Diabetes, and Heartburn.
- Laboratory testing on site, including COVID testing.
- Women’s health services, including contraceptive management, pregnancy testing, and pap smears.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Behavioral health services, including management of anxiety and depression.
- Evaluation of substance abuse disorders, including counseling and treatment for smoking cessation.
- Referrals to specialists as appropriate.
- Well care visits (annual check-up, physical or well-woman visit).
- Therapeutic injections, including allergy shots, B12, Depo-Provera.
- Small quantities of over-the-counter medications, such as acetaminophen, decongestants, allergy and heartburn medication – free of charge.
- Assistance with insurance questions or other health care needs.