Life Events

flowers in front of DUC
Maryville University Named One of the Best Values in Private Colleges

Personal Information

The following changes can be made via Employee Self Service on ADP:

  • Change your name, if applicable
  • Change your phone number, if applicable
  • Change your address, if applicable
  • Update your W-4 tax elections for Federal , State and Local withholding, if appropriate
  • Enroll in or update your direct deposit elections, if applicable
  • Change your emergency contact information

If your name has changed:

  • Update your voice mail message with your correct name, if applicable
  • Notify your facility’s mailroom so mail can be directed properly to you
  • Update your business cards to reflect your correct name
  • Update your records with the Social Security Administration office
  • Update your records with the Department of Motor Vehicles



This information should be updated in ADP.

  • Log on to ADP -> Myself -> Personal Information -> Personal Profile -> Click the pencil icon and update address information.


Birth and Adoption of a Child
  • See Leaves sections of the Policy Library
  • Policy details may be obtained from Human Resources


Gain/Loss of Coverage

Please check with Human Resources.

Leave of Absence

See the policy library for more information on leaves.

>Death of a Family Member
  • Contact supervisor or the appropriate administrator as soon as possible
  • See Bereavement Leave in the policy library


Divorce/Legal Separation

The Human Resources Office must be notified promptly of any change of marital status.


See termination of employment section of the policy library.