Maryville University Named One of the Best Values in Private Colleges
The following changes can be made via Employee Self Service on ADP:
- Change your name, if applicable
- Change your phone number, if applicable
- Change your address, if applicable
- Update your W-4 tax elections for Federal , State and Local withholding, if appropriate
- Enroll in or update your direct deposit elections, if applicable
- Change your emergency contact information
If your name has changed:
- Update your voice mail message with your correct name, if applicable
- Notify your facility’s mailroom so mail can be directed properly to you
- Update your business cards to reflect your correct name
- Update your records with the Social Security Administration office
- Update your records with the Department of Motor Vehicles
This information should be updated in ADP.
- Log on to ADP -> Myself -> Personal Information -> Personal Profile -> Click the pencil icon and update address information.
- See Leaves sections of the Policy Library
- Policy details may be obtained from Human Resources
Please check with Human Resources.
See the policy library for more information on leaves.
- Contact supervisor or the appropriate administrator as soon as possible
- See Bereavement Leave in the policy library
The Human Resources Office must be notified promptly of any change of marital status.
See termination of employment section of the policy library.