As of 4/2/2020, Hold for Grades orders are temporarily unavailable due to a system issue. If you would like to submit a transcript order which is dependent upon final grades, please consider one of the following options:

1) Wait until the function is available again
2) Submit an order without holds once all semester grades are posted
3) Submit a Hold for Degree order if you are graduating soon (currently, these orders are working as intended)

We will update this message when you can use this function again. We apologize for the inconvenience.


The Solution Squad is an important resource for students, parents, and alumni. We help students manage their academic records, financial aid, and student accounts and navigate University resources. The Solution Squad is located throughout campus in mobile units or in the Visitor Center.

Visitor Center (on the first floor of Gander Hall): Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 314-529-9360, Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fax: 314-529-9925
Maryville University provides an online transcript ordering system and an eTranscript delivery option.

Transcripts reflect your academic record at Maryville University, including all courses you have completed, associated grades, degrees you have received, and any graduation honors.

Maryville University transcripts display only completed courses and completed degrees. In-progress coursework is not included.

Please click on the appropriate category of student/alumni:

Why 1982?

Maryville University adopted our computerized student information system in 1982.

Transcripts for students who studied 1982 through the present are stored in our computer system and can be requested electronically.

Transcripts for students whose study ended prior to 1982 are stored within a separate secure database and must be processed via paper request.

In compliance with federal privacy laws (FERPA), a student’s signature is required to release transcript information. Therefore, transcript requests cannot be fulfilled via phone.

Current Students

Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial academic transcripts are available.

What if I have a hold?

If you have a hold on your account which prevents the release of transcripts, please contact the Solution Squad.

Alumni 1982-Present

If you have your portal login information you can use the instructions for Current Students.

If you do not have your portal login information, click here to begin the transcript request process.

What if I have a hold?
If you have a hold on your account which prevents the release of transcripts please contact the Solution Squad to clear the hold.

Alumni – Pre-1982

If your study at Maryville University was prior to 1982, your record requires the paper transcript request form.

  1. Complete the Transcript Request Form
  2. Print and sign the form.
    1. Maryville University cannot accept electronic signatures on the document per federal privacy laws.
  3. Mail, fax, or bring the completed form to the Solution Squad in the Visitor Center in Gander Hall. The mailing address and fax number are listed on the form.

What if I have a hold?
If you have a hold on your account which prevents the release of your transcript you will be contacted by the Solution Squad regarding the steps required to release the hold.