Information For Faculty Staff
How to Help a Student
- Guide to Helping A Distressed Student
- Protocol for Urgent Counseling Needs
- “Ask, Listen, Refer”: Maryville University’s Suicide Prevention Training Program
- ULifeline (an anonymous, confidential, online mental health assessment)
* Please remember that based on confidentiality requirements, the Office of Personal Counseling staff cannot share any information regarding student counseling attendance or any other student information without a signed “release of information” from the student.