The Residential Life program at Maryville strives to meet the differing needs of a changing student population. All students living in university housing can expect a high quality residential program that provides a fun, supportive, and challenging environment where every student can live, learn, and develop academic and social skills.
This year on our campus, residents can expect numerous events ranging from social, get-to-know-you activities, to programs and services designed to help students become more successful in the classroom.
New Student Move In: Thursday, August 21,2014
All new student residents being the move-in process at the Donius University Center Atrium.
***International Students, please visit the International Student Important Dates for information regarding move-in and orientation.***
Potter Hall (new students only)
- Third Floor-Potter Hall 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Second Floor-Potter Hall 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- First Floor-Potter Hall 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Mouton Hall (new students only)
- Third Floor-Mouton Hall 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Second Floor-Mouton Hall 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- First Floor-Mouton Hall 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Apartments (new students only)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Current Student Move-In: Saturday, August 23, 2014
Check in time 10am-12noon
- Apartment, Cove, and Ranch Residents: Pick up your key in the Buder Commons
- Mouton Residents: Pick up you key from the Mouton Lobby
- Potter Hall Residents: Pick up your key from the Potter Hall Lobby
Residential Life Office: 650 Maryville University Drive – St. Louis, MO 63141
Phone: 314.529.9552 Fax: 314.529.9167
Location: Residential Life is located in the lobby of Potter Hall