Maryville’s masters and doctoral education programs prepare teachers and leaders through intensive work alongside university faculty and education practitioners. We believe that educational leaders must lead with vision, strength of conviction, and a firm grounding in the belief that all can learn and grow.
Through both our masters and doctorate programs, we foster a philosophy of leadership that embraces the strengths of all democratic institutions, and that provides voice to all participants.Maryville graduates are recognized throughout the St. Louis region as exceptional teachers and strong leaders. Maryville’s Master of Arts in Education is designed especially for teachers who want to renew and re-examine their professional practice and serve as leaders in their classrooms, buildings and districts.
Masters and doctoral programs in leadership are designed to produce leaders who have a deep understanding of leadership, who are change agents capable of initiating and sustaining positive change, and who are reflective learners with skills to gather information in a democratic environment.
- Master of Arts in Education (Early Childhood concentration)
- Master of Arts in Education (Educational Leadership: Principal certification)
- Master of Arts in Education (Gifted Education)
- Master of Arts in Education (Middle Level Teacher concentration)
- Master of Arts in Education (Reading/Literacy Specialization)
- Master of Arts in Education (Teacher as Leader)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D. Educational Leadership)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D. Teacher Leadership)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D. Higher Education Leadership)