|Find My Major|
|Join Saints Nation (Request More Info)|
|Meet Your Admissions Counselor|
|Net Price Calculator|
- 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale in college work is required for admission*
- ACT or SAT score required for admission to certain programs
- High school transcripts required for transfers with fewer than 30 transferable hours or for admission to certain programs
- Maximum of 68 credit hours from a two-year college will be counted toward the completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Completed associates degree in a specific area counted as a minor in the completion of a bachelor’s degree**
- Last 30 credit hours of bachelor’s degree must be taken at Maryville
- One half of major and minor (if required) must be taken at Maryville
Maryville University will accept transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions. Transfer credits from institutions and programs with other accreditations approved by the Department of Education will be considered, and acceptance will be decided by individual programs. All transferring students with credits are advised to meet with their degree program advisers for planning the application of these credits toward a Maryville University degree.
Students who possess an Associate of Arts General Transfer degree from an accredited institution, which follows the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education guidelines, or a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution have fulfilled Maryville’s general education requirement.
*Students with less than a 2.0 GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may be
asked to participate in a personal interview and testing before a decision on admission is made.
**If courses from associates degree are applied to major, those courses must be replaced by additional courses for the minor.