Rankings & Honors
- U.S. News & World Report has named Maryville University the No. 1 Overperforming University in the nation for the last two years.
- Forbes and Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazines consistently rank Maryville University as a top private school. Kiplinger’s has named Maryville to its list of 100 best values in private colleges and universities for the past two years. Forbes has named Maryville to its “Best Colleges” list for the past three years.
- Maryville ranked 13th in the National Collegiate Scouting Associations’ 2013 Collegiate Power Rankings. Scores from are calculated for each college/university at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels by averaging the Learfield Sports Directors’ Cup ranking, the NCAA student-athlete graduation rate of each college/university and the U.S. News & World Report ranking.
- Maryville University is one of only three St. Louis institutions in the National universities category to achieve ranked status in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges – 2013 publication.
- Maryville University’s 100 percent, four-year graduation rate for student athletes made it the only university in the U.S. to receive the NCAA Division II Presidents Award for Academic Success in 2013.
- For the second consecutive year, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has named Maryville University a “Top Workplace.”
- Maryville University is ranked 35th on U.S. News & World Report’s first ever “Best Colleges for Veterans” list for 2014. Maryville was among more than 280 universities initially considered for inclusion.
- G.I. Jobs magazine has named Maryville a “Military Friendly” school for the past three years, and Military Advanced Education has named the University a “Top School” in its 2014 Guide to Military Friendly Colleges & Universities.
- Maryville University’s Gander Dining Hall has won a four-star rating by the Green Dining Alliance of St. Louis for fully embracing “norms for sustainable restaurant management and operations.” Maryville’s campus dining facility is the first in St. Louis to win the certification.