Maryville University – St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Maryville University has partnered with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch to recognize St. Louis area high school seniors who have demonstrated innovation in projects, leadership, and/or activities.
High school counselors, principals, teachers, or homeschool educators can nominate students. A maximum of two students can be nominated per school. An online nomination form must be submitted by December 1.
- High School Senior
- Cumulative HS GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated record of participation and leadership in school and community activities
- Demonstrated innovation in projects, leadership, and/or activities
- 30 students will be selected to receive the Maryville University/St. Louis Post-Dispatch Tomorrow’s Innovators scholarship.
- The scholarships will be valued at $3,000 annually, which can only be used at Maryville, and will be renewable for up to 10 semesters with a 3.0 Maryville University GPA
- The Tomorrow’s Innovators scholarship, which can only be used at Maryville, can be combined with other merit-based scholarships and need-based financial aid.
- Tomorrow’s Innovators scholarship recipients will be highlighted in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch