staff and faculty at freshman welcoming ceremony
Maryville. Many Connections. One U.


What is PAC?
• The President Advisory Council is the university’s leadership team which consists of some Deans, Directors and Vice Presidents.

Where can I park?
• Maryville University has open parking. There are plenty of general parking lot or Faculty/Staff lots. No faculty/staff are allowed to park in visitors, department specific, or reserved sports/lots. See parking policies for more information.

How do I view my pay stub?
• Log on to ADP -> Myself -> Pay -> Pay Statements -> View Check

What is BEST?
• Beyond Essentials Saints Training (B.E.S.T.) is Maryville University’s onboarding program.

What is MUSA?
• Maryville University Staff Association

Where can I eat lunch?
• During the regular school year, Gander Dining Hall starts serving lunch around 10:30 a.m. during the week. Hours differ on weekends.
• Starbucks and Louie’s Market in the M Store.

How do I view my personal information, benefits, vacation, or sick time?
• Log on to ADP -> Myself -> Personal Information-> Personal Profile

• Log on to ADP -> Myself -> Benefits -> Enrollments

• Log on to ADP -> Myself -> Time Off

I forgot my password. How do I retrieve this information?
1) Go to http://mylogin.maryville.edu.
• On the My Login page, click the “Forgot your Maryville Password?” link on the left side of the page.
• Fill out the form with your personal information. You will be asked for your Maryville ID# (seven digits – if you have 10 digits, eliminate the leading zeros).
2) You will be asked to answer your security question.
3) Create your new password

* Contact the helpdesk if resetting the password is unsuccessful following the steps above

Who can I contact if I have questions about the onboarding activities?
• Your onboarding ambassador is a great starting place but you can also email the onboarding team at onboarding@maryville.edu.

Am I required to attend the Onboarding sessions?
• Yes, the mandatory sessions require your presence.

What is the PCC?
• The PCC is the President’s Conference Center located on the ground level of Gander Hall adjacent to the dining hall.

When do my benefits begin?
• New employees should be directed to the Human Resources Office immediately upon employment so that limited eligibility periods and other coverage can be explained.

What documents do I need to complete the HR process?
• A photo ID, social security card, birth certificate, passport, or any other acceptable item from the I9 list of acceptable documents as well as your license plate number.

When do I get my first paycheck?
• The University has a bi-monthly payroll and employees receive their paychecks on the on the 15th and the last working day of each month. Paychecks are deposited directly to the employee’s bank account.

Where do I find the form for expense reimbursement?
• The payment request form is located on the portal Administrative Services-> Finance Office-> Accounts Payable-> Payment Request Form.

How do I know which cohort I’m in?
• If you were hired between May 21 – July 31, you are in Cohort 1.
• If you were hired between Aug. 1 – Oct. 31, you are in Cohort 2.
• If you were hired between Nov. 2 – Dec. 31, you are in Cohort 3.
• If you were hired between Jan. 1 – May 20, you are in Cohort 4.

Does the August New Hire Retreat conflict with new faculty orientation?
• The retreat is a portion of the new faculty orientation.

Where do I handle parking-related matters?
• If you receive a parking citation, you can pay or appeal it by contacting public safety.

What is the current mileage rate?
• Maryville uses the standard mileage rate set by the IRS for use of personal automobile for business on behalf of the university

Where can I find information about the St. Louis metropolitan area?
• The Explore St. Louis website has a lot of information.

What is safe zone?
• The term safe zone is used to refer to LGBTQ+ awareness trainings.
Promo also has more information about safe zones


If your question was not addressed in the FAQs section please e-mail us at onboarding@maryville.edu.