Maryville Is SaintStrong.
Maryville University campus is open with a flexible, hybrid academic experience that educates, empowers and prepares students for future careers. The health, safety and well-being of students is our highest priority, and we are excited to keep moving forward — together.
COVID-19 ready campus
- Implemented social distancing requirements and infection-prevention measures.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout campus.
- Expanded health and wellness services and added resources for COVID-19 testing.
Flexible, Hybrid Academics
- Provided a combination of in-person and virtual coursework.
- Concluding on-campus instruction on November 20 so students may finish the semester at home through virtual learning.
- Launched Online Plus classes, 16-week foundation courses of 100% online learning.
Modified living experiences
- On-campus housing is reduced and supplemented by hotel housing.
- Specific buildings are reserved for students to safely quarantine, if needed.
- Dining services are enhanced with mobile ordering and pre-packaged meal options and removal of self-service stations.
President of Maryville University
What to Expect from the Maryville Experience
Access to in-person, hybrid and online learning environments supported by cutting-edge technology and excellent faculty.
A fun and engaging residential living experience on Maryville’s beautiful campus.