2018 Maryville University Trivia Night
March 10, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Doors open at 6 p.m. with Trivia starting at 7 p.m. $200 per eight-person table. All proceeds benefit the Alumni Scholarship Fund and the Walker Scottish Rite Clinic.
- This year’s theme is “Meet Me in St. Louis.” A prize will be given this year for best decorated table.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased for $5. There will be a 50-50 raffle and other fun games.
- Silent auction; information on how to sign up through Gesture will be sent closer to the event.
- Each team is entitled to purchase one set of mulligans (4 for $20). Each mulligan will give you one free answer. You must purchase all four mulligans; no single mulligans for sale. Mulligans are not transferable among tables.
- You are welcome to bring outside food to Trivia Night. However, no drinks of any kind are permitted. Soda, water and coffee are complimentary. Each participant will receive two complimentary drink tickets for beer or wine. A cash bar is available to purchase additional beer and wine.
For more information, contact Breann Baker at (314) 529-6534 or at email@example.com.