Out of an abundance of caution, and in an effort to limit exposure to COVID-19 by Maryville community members and event attendees, all on-campus and off-campus university-sponsored events through May 16th, 2020 have been cancelled, moved to a virtual format, or postponed until further notice. These include:
- March 31: Scholarship Dinner (Cancelled)
- April 4: START (Will be held virtually)
- April 24: START (Will be held virtually)
- May 16: Spirit of Maryville (Postponed – Date TBD)
- All Student Organization events through May 16 (Cancelled)
- Spring Concert will be rescheduled for next year (Postponed – Date TBD)
If an event is shifted to a virtual format, you will be contacted by your event organizer. We will be updating this page frequently. Please check back for updates.
The Great Lakes Valley Conference and NCAA have suspended all intercollegiate athletics activities through the end of the 2019-20 season. For the most up-to-date information regarding athletics events please visit https://maryvillesaints.com/calendar.
In consideration of restrictions recently announced from the both St. Charles County and St. Louis County as well as guidance from the CDC limiting gatherings to 50 people for the next 8 weeks and to adequately protect our graduates, faculty and staff, we have made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person commencement and related activities for the spring semester.