2020 Graduation Fair
Save the Dates
Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Graduation Fair will be held in the Donius University Center
Students only need to attend one of the dates. A Virtual Graduation Fair will be available for students who cannot attend in person. Check back here soon for more information.
What is the Graduation Fair?
The Graduation Fair is open to graduating students and their families as a great opportunity to complete all necessary preparations for participating in Commencement. At this event, students are able to:
- Pick up their cap and gown
- Verify names for their diplomas and pronunciation for the ceremony
- Order announcements and class jewelry
- Purchase diploma frames and other Maryville memorabilia
- Have professional pictures taken in their cap and gown
- Make a class gift contribution and get an inscribed brick installed in the Graduate Walkway
- Receive a ticket voucher for the Graduate Send Off event
- And more!
Staff from various University departments will be in attendance to answer questions and provide assistance. Students graduating in May 2020 will receive additional information through their Maryville email.