Apple Voucher Information
Maryville University students who have financial aid in excess of their direct charges (tuition, fees, room/board) and are anticipating a refund may apply for an Apple voucher. The Apple voucher allows students to use their financial aid funds in advance of receiving their refund to purchase the following Apple products through the M Store:
- iPad Covers with Keyboard
Eligibility requirements for the Apple Voucher include:
- Students must be registered for Summer 2023 courses, and have pending financial aid for the semester which exceeds their charges.
- Apple Voucher funds may only be used for purchases made with the M Store and are limited to the items listed above. Apple vouchers cannot be used for other items sold in the M Store.
- All financial aid requirements must be completed prior to requesting an Apple voucher. Please ensure you have accepted your aid and completed all additional requirements (examples: entrance counseling, master promissory note, PLUS loan application, etc).
- You can view your Financial Aid checklist by going to https://community.maryville.edu/ > Maryville Self-Service > Financial Aid > Award Year 2023-2024.
Important Dates for Apple Vouchers:
Student Starting Courses August 28, 2023:
- August 14, 2023 – Voucher request review starts (2 weeks before courses start).
- August 31, 2023 – Noon (central) Apple Voucher request Deadline (Thursday of the first week of class).
- September 6, 2023 – Last day to use Apple Voucher. After this date, any unused funds will be refunded to students.
Student Starting Courses October 23, 2023:
- October 9, 2023 – Voucher request review starts (2 weeks before courses start).
- October 26, 2023 – Noon (central) Apple Voucher request Deadline (Thursday of the first week of class).
- November 1, 2023 – Last day to use Apple Voucher. After this date, any unused funds will be refunded to students.
Usage and Important Dates for approved book vouchers:
- Students will be notified via their Maryville email account once their voucher has been reviewed.
- Denied Vouchers – The email stating your voucher has been denied will detail why and/or what can be done to be approved for a voucher. Please ensure the above requirements are completed prior to requesting a Apple voucher.
- Approved Vouchers – Students with approved vouchers will use their Apple voucher during check-out at the M Store. Funds used to purchase any of three above listed items will be charged to students’ accounts in 1-2 business days.
Important Note for Full Semester/First Half Students who have a Second Half Course: The expiration date of your Apple voucher is determined by your earliest course start date within the semester. Please ensure you have used your Apple voucher prior to its expiration date, as any remaining funds will be refunded to you. Students wishing to purchase Apple products through the M Store after the Apple voucher expiration date may do with other funds.
Please do not proceed with the Apple voucher request until you have thoroughly read all information above and understand how the program will work for Fall 2023.