Alumni – Upcoming Events
July 7th, 2016
Kids Day Out – Kids Rock Cancer
Cardinals vs. Pirates
- $13 per ticket (Sections 328-334, 437-454)
- Includes voucher for hot dog, chips and soda.
- Pregame activities: At 11:15 a.m., Enjoy access to a kids’ activity area featuring a balloon artist, face painters, a musical entertainer and more in Riverview Corner.
- Purchase Tickets Here
A portion of every ticket benefits Kids Rock Cancer!
For more information, please contact Liz Haynes at 314.529.9580.
July 15th, 2016
Alumni Night at the Ballpark
Cardinals vs. Marlins
- $15 per ticket (Sections 358-360)
- Includes $12 Cardinals Dollars to use on food/drink.
- Pregame Activities: From 5-9pm, join us for discounted drinks and free appetizers (while they last) at Howl at the Moon! Must be 21 or older to enter. More details provided with ticket purchase.
- Purchase tickets here.
First 30,000 fans age 21 and older receive a 2006 World Series Championship Beer Stein presented by Budweiser.
For more information, please contact Mycah Hudson at 314.529.9693.
September 22-25, 2016
- We’re already planning another great weekend for our alumni and friends. Mark your calendars!
- 2015 photos can be found at https://www.flickr.com/photos/32203756@N04/albums/
March 18, 2017
2017 Maryville University Trivia Night
Gander Dining Hall
- Doors open at 6pm, Trivia begins at 7pm
- $200 per eight-person table
- Proceeds benefit Alumni Scholarship Funds and the Walker Scottish Rite Clinic
- Don’t miss out on this fun-filled event!
May 20, 2017
Spirit of Maryville Dinner
- The fourth annual Spirit of Maryville dinner will recognize the many alumni and friends who so generously support the University’s programs and who serve on various leadership councils and boards.
- To view 2016 Spirit of Maryville photos, visit http://prints.jerrynaunheim.com/Maryville