School of Health Professions
In the past year, the School of Health Professions Annual Fund provided for the following:
- Students from all programs attended national professional meetings with Maryville faculty
- Two groups of Occupational Therapy students presented research at the AOTA meeting in Long Beach, CA
- Sponsorship of Dr. Dale Lea from NIH Health Care in a presentation on the Genomics Era and John Foppe a motivational speaker.
- Co-sponsorship of Maryville Reads
- Publication of a book by Nursing students relating to their community health experiences