Maryville University has a long history of collaborating with generous, forward-thinking benefactors who have impacted its direction in every phase of its development since 1872. There are many ways you can become a major benefactor and create a planned gift to strengthen Maryville’s future. Some of these methods also can involve a return of income to you during your lifetime, and they can be very beneficial to you in the areas of income, capital gains and estate tax savings.
Bequests, Beneficiary Designations, and Charitable Gift of Life Insurance
- Beneficiary Designations: Qualified Retirement Plan Assets
- Beneficiary Designations: TOD (Transfer on Death) & POD (Payable on Death)
- Beneficiary Designations: Charitable Gift of Life Insurance
Gifts That Pay You Income
Other Creative Gifts
- Charitable Lead Trust; Remainder Interest in House, Vacation Property or Farm
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Remainder Interest in House, Vacation Property or Farm
Planned Giving Opportunities
For more information, contact Mark R. Roock, CFRE, Director of Development, at 314.529.9674 or 1.800.627.9855, ext. 9674 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You should consult your own professional advisors before making a charitable gift.