Sport Business Management Summer Institute
About The Program
The Sport Business Management Summer Institute sponsored by the Rawlings Sport Business Management program and the John E. Simon School of Business will provide you with an opportunity to explore the business of sport.
This program offers you learning opportunities in the areas of:
- Sport Industry Agencies
- Professional Team Management
- Sports Agents
- Sport Products
You will examine various academic business disciplines, such as management, law, sponsorship, marketing, sales and leadership. Gain valuable insight into the Rawlings Sport Business Management program. See why Sport Business professionals value Maryville grads.
- Exclusive access to some of the most respected leaders in the sports industry
- Learn about the business practices of leadership, management and the global nature of the business of sports
- Trips may include visits to Rawlings Sporting Goods, Busch Stadium and Scottrade Center among others.
- Learn from leading Sport Business professors, known for their ability to integrate Sport Business theory and real world experiences
- Certificate of Completion
Jason Williams, Assistant Dean and Assistant Professor of Sport Business Management
Registration and Program Costs
Registration fee of $300 is required. Registration fee includes lunch, transportation (tours) and T-Shirts. Register by June 17th as space is limited. If you do not know your username and password click on Account Activation/Password Retrieval on the Login Page.
The following documents also need to be completed and submitted to complete your registration. Sport Business Summer Institute Enrollment Form, Maryville University Pre-College Programs Permission Form & Pre-College Program Health Form.
Students should be entering their junior or senior year of high school in August 2014.
For Further Information
Contact the Office of Admission (314.529.9350) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.