Theme Four: Strengthen the Foundation of the University
Increase the university enrollment in traditional, adult undergraduate and graduate programs to at least 4,500 students.
- Design, fund and build a LEED-certified Science and Health Professions Building(s).
- Continue the transformation of the library and its services in order to promote active learning.
- Create a common First-Year Experience which will ensure that a student lives the Maryville Core Experience.
- Create new and adapt existing programs that are responsive to mission and market.
- Identify and implement recruitment and retention strategies to reach targeted audiences throughout the Midwest – outside the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Site and build a multi-purpose athletic practice facility.
- Expand the Art & Design Building in order to grow the Art & Design majors.
Enhance and diversify fundraising streams.
- Increase the restricted and unrestricted fundraising results of the University.
- Focus on capital gifts in support of university priorities.
- Develop a fundraising plan that meets short- and long-term goals.
- Develop a budget strategy that insures resources for reinvestment in the core business for strategic initiatives and to enhance long-term fiscal stability.
- Enhance grant funding for institutional and academic needs.