Theme One: Define and Proclaim the Maryville University Story
Develop the brand and communicate the Maryville promise.
- Develop, design and test image and identity campaign.
- Complete and implement a University Integrated Marketing Plan with identified audiences and messages to be delivered beginning with the 2007-2008 academic year.
- Identify the promise of the University, illustrated through the stories of the institution and its people.
- Strengthen our presence on the Internet as the primary tool for delivering the Maryville University story.
Develop a culture of communication that uses internal and external vehicles to inform, share stories and celebrate.
- Enhance the reputation of the University among external constituencies.
- Strengthen relationships with alumni to help them become informed and engaged members of the University community.
- Develop a public relations campaign for internal audiences.