Theme Three: Build a Campus for the Future
Create an environment that will enhance the living-learning experience and attract and retain students.
- Develop a campus commitment to the principles of universal design, environmental sustainability and student safety.
- Secure and maintain an updated campus landscaping and master facility plan and identify projects and priorities for implementation.
- Design, fund and build a LEED-certified Science and Health Professions Building(s).
- Design, site and build a new residence hall to increase campus residence population.
- Implement a space utilization analysis and facility plan for enrollment growth.