All registrations and submissions must be sent via the secure, online forms you will find on this page. Please see Submission Guidelines for more details.
Be aware of the separate deadlines/stages to applying:
- First, submit a group application by Dec. 1. The group application will list a sponsoring teacher and all associated students, student research paper titles and an abstract for each paper. Group applications will be reviewed and funding selections made regarding which applicants will receive funding to attend.
- An announcement will be emailed to all selected participants and their teachers by December 19. This announcement will list all students from your group application who are invited to the symposium. It will also designate all participants who will be funded.
- All selected participants will then submit individual applications (sponsoring teacher and each student) online.
- Final research papers in pdf format must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9. Subject Line should include Last Name and School name.
- Hard copy papers will be accepted should you experience technical difficulties. Please send email notification should this situation arise.
Please note, each form includes 3 options under Conditions of Attendance—unless you have been notified otherwise, selecting the “University Funded” option does not guarantee funding. We will fund as many participants as possible.
All self-paid participants should submit their payments online or mail a check payable to “Maryville University” and send their payments to:
Attn: Sue Arnott
College of Arts & Sciences
650 Maryville University Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63141
Symposium payment must be received by January 30, 2014.
No refunds will be made for cancellations after February 13, 2014.
Cancellations made before February 13, will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
- Bus Driver or Accompanying Adult Application
- Group Application
- Student Application
- Teacher Application
- Missouri State Great Science Debate Application
- Missouri State Great Science Debate Scoring Sheet