How to Apply
All registrations and submissions must be sent via the secure, online forms you will find on this page. For more details on paper submissions, please click on Submission Guidelines.
Be aware of the separate deadlines/stages to applying:
- First, submit a group application by Dec. 3. The group application will list a sponsoring teacher and all associated students, their research paper titles and an abstract for each paper. Group applications will be reviewed and selections will then be made regarding which applicants will be invited to participate in the symposium.
- An announcement will be emailed to all selected participants by December 21. This announcement will list all students from your group application who are invited to the symposium. It will also designate all participants who will be funded.
- All selected participants will then submit individual applications (sponsoring teacher and each student) online.
- Final research papers must be emailed to email@example.com by February 4.
Please note, each form includes 3 options under Conditions of Attendance—unless you have been notified otherwise, selecting the “University Funded” option does not guarantee funding. We will fund as many participants as possible.
All self-paid participants should make their check payable to “Maryville University” and send their payments to:
Attn: Sue Arnott
College of Arts & Sciences
650 Maryville University Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63141
- Bus Driver or Accompanying Adult Application
- Group Application
- Student Application
- Teacher Application
- Debate Application
Missouri American Water Research Award