Upon completion of the program, the graduate will be able to:
- Integrate professional values as the foundation of nursing practice.
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing and the humanistic and scientific disciplines to provide quality nursing care within a multicultural society.
- Use the nursing process to organize the delivery of patient care.
- Evaluate research in order to practice evidence-based nursing.
- Use information technology to communicate effectively, manage knowledge and enhance nursing practice.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers and members of the community to develop and provide safe, quality healthcare.
- Use effective and professional communication.
- Demonstrate leadership and understanding of healthcare policy to improve the delivery of care in the context of a global society.
- Use population-focused interventions for health promotion and disease prevention