RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion Program
Maryville University recognizes prior nursing education and awards 40 nursing credits by validation of a nursing RN license.
- Admission to Maryville University
- Current licensure as a registered nurse
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5
- A TOEFL score of 550 with no subscore under 50 for students for whom English is a second language
- Documentation of health requirements
- FAST TRACK: ACT composite score of 23. Minimum cumulative high school and college GPAs of 3.0 .
Students entering the nursing program with a current nursing degree from a country other than the United States must request an evaluation from the Commission on Graduates from Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS).
Students who are accepted into the program must adhere to the student policies outlined in the Nursing Student Handbook. Background checks and a urinary drug screen must be acceptable prior to clinical coursework.