Walker Hall Construction

Next Steps to Becoming a Maryville Saint

Now that you have registered for the START Program, you might be asking yourself, “What do I do next?” Below is a helpful list of reminders to help you as you transition through your next steps to becoming a Maryville Saint!

College Credit Information

Once you have completed your courses for college credit, you will need to submit official transcripts.  Send all transfer, AP and 1-8-1-8 credit transcripts to the Office of Admissions, Maryville University, 650 Maryville University Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141.

Health Forms

The Health and Wellness office, located in the University Library, requires on campus residents, athletes, and Health Professions students to submit a Student Health Record before classes begin. You can find the form at: http://www.maryville.edu/studentlife/services-programs/health-wellness/health-forms/.  If you are a commuter student, please submit your immunization form (see the Student Health Record) so that if an outbreak of a contagious disease occurs we will know your immunization status.  You can contact the Health and Wellness office by calling 314.529.9520 or e-mail nurspam@maryville.edu.

Residential Living

Residential Life at Maryville University provides a supportive environment where students can live, learn, and   develop academic and interpersonal skills. Each living area has a Resident Assistant who acts as a resource, offers guidance and support, and works to develop programmatic opportunities for his or her residents. The Residential Housing Association (RHA), a student-led organization sponsored by Residential Life, organizes large scale programming and encourages residents to represent their living areas, voice their opinions and ideas, and help to enhance the on-campus living experience. Some of the amenities offered through Residential Life include air-conditioning, extended basic cable, study lounges, and free laundry. For more information about on-campus living, or to read through our Residential Living Guide, please visit www.maryville.edu/reslife.

Parking Permit Application Form

If you plan to park your car on campus, you will need to submit a Parking Permit Application Form.  Please plan to complete this form and bring it with you to your START date.  To access the form, please click on the following link: http://www.maryville.edu/publicsafety/files/2013/02/Parking-Permit-Application.pdf.

Back to Top