- BSW in Social Work, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- M.Ed. in Counselor Education, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy, St. Louis University
Foundations of Rehabilitation Counseling, Counseling and Personality Theory, Foundations of Family Therapy, Internship
Adolescents and Families, Clinical Outcomes
When I’m Not Teaching
I enjoy playing and listening to music as well as traveling the country to see US concerts.
- Bertolino, B. (2010). Strengths-based engagement and practice: Creating effective helping relationships. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- Bertolino, B. (2003). Change-oriented psychotherapy with adolescents and young adults: The next generation of respectful and effective therapeutic processes and practices. New York: Norton.
- Bertolino, B. (1999). Therapy with troubled teenagers: Rewriting young lives in progress. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Bertolino, B., Kiener, M. S., & Patterson, R. (2009). The therapist’s notebook for strengths and solution-based therapies: Homework, handouts, and activities. New York: Routledge/Taylor & Francis.
- Bertolino, B., & O’Hanlon, B. (2002). Collaborative, competency-based counseling and therapy. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- Bertolino, B., & Schultheis, G. (2002). The therapist’s notebook for families: Solution-oriented exercises for working with parents, children, and adolescents. New York: The Haworth Press.
- Bertolino, B., & Thompson, K. (1999). The residential youth care worker in action: A collaborative, competency-based approach. New York: The Haworth Press.
- O’Hanlon, B., & Bertolino, B. (1998). Even from a broken web: Brief, respectful solution- oriented therapy for sexual abuse and trauma. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
Comments are closed.