Brought to you by: Office of Alumni Relations, Office of the President and the Office of Student Life
As a 2014 graduate, you’re invited to attend the Graduate Send-Off, which includes a Cardinals game and pre-game dinner at Busch Stadium! Details are still being finalized, so please check back for the latest information!
- The game date will be announced at the Grad Fair.
- Each interested 2014 graduate is entitled to receive one complimentary game ticket.
- ALL GUESTS WILL NEED A WRISTBAND TO ENTER THE PRE-GAME DINNER. Wristbands will be distributed by the Alumni Office, which is located on the second floor of Gander, Room 288. Dates to pick up wristbands will be announced closer to the game.Wristbands will not be distributed at the Ballpark.
- You will be notified when tickets arrive and are available for pick-up.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Alumni Relations office at 314.529.6867, or email@example.com.
Pre-Game Dinner – Busch Stadium:
- The pre-game dinner is an open house from 5:15-7:15 p.m. and includes dinner, dessert and soda.
- 2014 Graduates attend free of charge.
- Location: Group Sales Corner, located on level 2 across from the Champions’ Club. Enter through Gate 4 and take the escalators up 1 level. This space is covered.
- Graduates interested in attending the pre-game dinner must make a reservation in advance by contacting the Alumni Relations office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.529.6867.
- ALL GUESTS WILL NEED A WRISTBAND TO ENTER THE PRE-GAME DINNER. Wristbands will be distributed by the Alumni Office, which is located on the second floor of Gander, Room 288. Dates to pick up wristbands will be announced closer to the game.
Wristbands will not be distributed at the Ballpark