Family Arena Information
For the safety and security of all guests, the following is not permitted inside the Family Arena:
- Umbrellas (Guests are encouraged to bring raincoats or ponchos for inclement weather.)
- Outside food & beverage of any kind
- Metal or glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to inspection)
- Large flags, banners and drums Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, silly string, etc.)
- Frisbees or inflatable objects of any kind
- Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Any missile/projectile like objects
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances. Please see a Guest Services Representative for assistance with these items.
- The St. Charles Family Arena is a smoke-free facility. Fans must have their ticket scanned at the gate to exit to smoke and be allowed re-entry.
For more information about the Family Arena, visit their website.