Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Development Degree Offerings and Requirements
For more information, view the course catalog.
(Sequence may vary slightly based on cohort year)
- ORGL 520, Data-driven Leadership (3)
- ORGL 540, Human Behavior in Organizations (3)
- ORGL 500, Organizational Leadership (3)
- ORGL 530, Change Leadership (3)
- ORGL 550, Organization Assessment and Evaluation (3)
- ORGL 560, Innovation and Decision Making (3)
- ORGL 580, Conflict and Negotiation (3)
- ORGL 615, Organization Development (3)
- ORGL 570, Group Dynamics and Development (3)
- ORGL 698, Organizational Leadership and Development Capstone (3)
Open Electives (6 credit hours)
- Choose any two (3 credit hours) graduate-level courses in consultation with your adviser from ORGL Special Topics, MBA or Strategic Communication that best support your career interests.
36 credit hours
Please note. New courses reflect a revision to the course catalog. Revisions are effective January 2013.