Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Development Admission Requirements
Acceptance into the Program
Students accepted into the program will have an overall minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0. The acceptance decision also takes into consideration previous graduate work and professional experience.
Applicants to the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Development will submit the following:
- Completed Application (online or paper), along with a non-refundable application processing fee;
- A 300 word written statement of purpose that explains why you desire to enter the Organizational Leadership and Development program and how it will help you accomplish your education and/or career goals;
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
The M.A. in Organizational Leadership and Development offers a rolling admission so that students can be admitted into any semester. Applications are reviewed as soon as all supporting documents have been received.
International Students must also submit:
College/university transcripts that have been professionally evaluated. See Transcript Evaluation.
- Official TOEFL score for applicants whose native language is not English (minimum score of 550 written, 213 computer-based or 80 iBT).
For those students whose grades do not meet the overall minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or whose admissions application is incomplete, conditional acceptance may be granted provided there is other evidence that the applicant has the ability to do satisfactory graduate work. Such evidence might include an excellent record of graduate work at another institution, high scores on any of the graduate school tests, or exceptional professional experience. Students whose undergraduate GPA is under 3.0 will be re-evaluated after they have taken 6 graduate credits. If their graduate GPA is lower than 3.0, they will be asked to withdraw from the program.