For a list of one-credit online courses visit www.ed2go.com/mucedl These courses are offered to current Maryville University students. The fees for these courses include a $125 course fee plus a credit-hour fee. If you are part-time, you would pay the part-time tuition rate; if you are full-time, you would pay that rate. If you have questions regarding fees, check with the Registrar’s Office at 314-529-9360. The starting date of these courses, syllabus and instructor information can be found on the above website. Course dates are typically listed four months at a time, so if you are registering for a course that is more than three months away, you may have to wait to register with ed2go until closer to the actual course date.
|Web Page Design|
|Creating Web Pages||CEDL 101|
|Designing Effective Websites||CEDL 102|
|Introduction to Dreamweaver CS5||CEDL 104|
|Intermediate Dreamweaver CS5||CEDL 144|
|Introduction to Flash CS5||CEDL 110|
|Intermediate Flash CS5||CEDL 133|
|Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010||CEDL 154|
|Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010||CEDL 112|
|Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010||CEDL 115|
|Intermediate Microsoft Word 2010||CEDL 113|
|Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010||CEDL 111|
|Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010||CEDL 132|
|Introduction to Quick Books 2010||CEDL 134|
|Introduction to Quick Books 2011||CEDL 135|
|Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010||CEDL 158|
|Sales and Marketing|
|Professional Sales Skills||CEDL 155|
|Effective Selling||CEDL 156|
|Business Administration and Management|
|Accounting Fundamentals||CEDL 160|
|Accounting Fundamentals II||CEDL 161|
|Creating a Successful Business Plan||CEDL 162|
|Managing Customer Service||CEDL 167|
|Distribution and Logistics Management||CEDL 177|
|Fundamentals of Supervision and Management||CEDL 163|
|Fundamentals of Supervision and Management II||CEDL 164|
|Project Management Fundamentals||CEDL 169|
|Project Management Applications||CEDL 170|
|Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications||CEDL 180|
|Start Your Own Small Business||CEDL 166|
|Supply Chain Management Fundamentals||CEDL 183|
|Total Quality Fundamentals||CEDL 179|
|Understanding the Human Resources Function||CEDL 165|
|Personal Finance and Wealth Building|
|Personal Finance||CEDL 187|
|Stock, Bonds, and Investing; Oh, My!||CEDL 188|
|Grant Writing and Nonprofit Management|
|Starting A Nonprofit||CEDL 192|
|Introduction to Nonprofit Management||CEDL 193|
|Marketing Your Nonprofit||CEDL 194|
How Do On-line Classes Work?
All courses begin on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and run for six weeks. Each course consists of twelve lessons, each of which is supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, live instructor support, and on-line discussion areas.
Our on-line classrooms can be accessed over the Internet at any time of day or night. You will be able to participate entirely from the comfort of your own home or office at times that are most convenient to you.
All courses require Internet access, e-mail, and a Netscape or Internet Explorer Web browser.
It’s Easy to Register!
- Go to www.ed2go.com/mucedl and type in the name of the class you have chosen in the search box. Click on the course you have selected, click on the “enroll now” button and fill in the required information.
- When it asks for payment, select already paid as you will be billed through Maryville University. Orientation is required before you can go to your on-line classroom so proceed to your orientation.
- The day your course begins, return to: www.ed2go.com/mucedl. Click the ‘My Classroom’ link, then sign in with the information you provided during the on-line registration. This will pull up your current course and show if you are registered for any future courses.
If you are taking this course for credit, you need to also register with the Registrar’s Office at Maryville University or with your advisor. The Registrar or your advisor need to know the month for which you are registering as this will be the section number for your course. These are pass/fail courses and you need to achieve at least 70 points or higher to pass. The course grade will be taken from your final exam and you may only take the exam once.
If you wish to cancel the on-line credit course/courses, choose the appropriate action below:
- Before the start of the semester, notify the registration site to delete the course and the registration site will notify Continuing Education.
- If the semester has started, the registration site will verify with Continuing Education that the course can be deleted.
- If the course has started, the registration site will need to verify with Continuing Education that the student will need to withdraw from the course. This process will give the student a “w” grade in the course, and all charges remain the same.